M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
Cooler Freezer Order Selectors (case and single item pickers) for our 2nd Shift Operation work Sunday – Thursday starting at 11am daily. The Cooler Freezer Order Selectors pick large, full case products and/or single items of product placed in totes by using hand-held devices while transporting product/orders throughout the facility on a pallet jack for next day delivery.
· To daily pick cooler freezer orders for next day deliveries.
· Experience using a pallet jack to move throughout the warehouse and pick products.
· Ability to lift totes/cases to place on pallets.
· Must use hand-held scanner to read order details and place price stickers on product.
· Ability to identify catch-weights on specific products to enter into the scanner for proper pricing.
· High school diploma, GED, or 2 years of warehouse experience
· At least 18 years old
· Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, etc. for 8+ hours.
· Experience in a cooler/freezer area preferred.
· Experience operating motorized equipment preferred.
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.