M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
The Cooler Freezer Lift Driver is responsible for transporting all cooler freezer items throughout the facility. This role assists the Cooler Freezer area with products, supplies, etc. needed for the picking process.
· Use forklift / pallet jack to move product throughout the facility.
· Replenish pick slots with product for the order selectors.
· Move cooler boxes into cooler/freezer to maintain temperatures needed.
· Must be able to lift 55+ pounds.
· Walk / stand for 8+ hours daily.
· Ability to use motorized equipment, forklift/pallet jack.
· Be able to bend, crawl, kneel, stand, walk, etc. for 8+ hours.
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.