M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
Loaders for our 2nd Shift Operation work Sunday – Thursday starting at 3pm daily. Our Loaders creatively figure out how to problem solve and complete puzzles by placing orders in the trailers for delivery. Loaders are responsible for one truck at a time, scan pallets and place all of the orders on the trailer using a pallet jack.
· Properly load all orders on trailer including proper placement of cooler freezer, cigarettes, and tobacco products, in order of deliveries, and scanning of product onto the truck.
· Must secure load, monitor freezer temperatures, and utilize wrapper to secure all pallets.
· Make room on the back for drivers.
· High school diploma, G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
· 18 years or older
· Walk / stand for 8 or more hours daily
· Must be able to operate pallet jack / warehouse equipment
· Must be able to lift 75lb +
· Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight
· Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.