1. To load all orders for customers
2. To follow safety and warehouse rules
3. Must stack tracks so nothing is damaged
4. Must keep tobacco and cigarettes on top (Warehouse)
5. Responsible for scanning all cases, totes and boxes.
6. Must put load lock up.
7. Must report any problems to management
8. Must keep area clean
9. Must work as a Team
10. Must cut reefers on right after the truck is loaded (freezer)
11. Must Wrap stops that come off on pallets (warehouse)
12. Must stack cooler/freezer on trucks that have the door offset
13. Must fill out load sheets for drivers.
14. Must load trucks so that stops come off in order
15. Must leave room on the back for drivers (warehouse)
1. Must be able to meet production standards
2. Must meet error standards
3. Must keep production at pay rate that is required
4. Will be required to maintain production for one month before raise
5. Be able to lift maximum 75 pounds