M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
The Restock Coordinator for our 2nd Shift is responsible for transporting product throughout our warehouse facility using a cherry picker and pallet jack. This role manages the pick slots for our order selectors and replenishes empty slots to ensure product is replenished for the selectors to continuously have product available for the picking process. 2nd Shift operates Sunday – Thursday and shift starts at 11am.
· Replenish all items that are out of stock in the pick slot
· Scan all out of stocks back to customers order once replenished using handheld scanner
· Follow safety rules
· Backup order selector when slots/products fully stocked
· High school diploma, G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
· Sunday – Thursday Work Schedule
· Walk / stand for 8 or more hours daily
· Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
· Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight
· Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.