M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
The Tote Module Loader is responsible for receiving and sorting all fully packed totes to place in the proper rack to prepare for the loading process onto the delivery trucks.
· Use scanner to enter all totes in and out of the tote module system.
· Physically lift all totes off the conveyor and onto the proper rack location for sorting.
· Stack totes on pallet for loading process.
· Identify any totes that do not scan properly.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs + frequently for 8+ hours daily.
· Able to stand, walk for 8+ hour shifts.
· Requires frequent bending, kneeling, stretching, reaching, twisting, pulling, etc.
· Ability to driver motorized equipment (pallet jack).
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.