1. Pull checks off of driver invoices, label with customer# & drivers
2. Pull out driver’s credits and give to credit clerk.
3. Copy driver checks and total with addition tapes.
4. Verify all routes/manifests have been accounted for in A/R.
5. Post monthly credits for Cig and Merchandise rebates
6. Post Presidents Club rebates
7. Assist in correcting internal errors by issuing credits as needed for:
pricing errors, allowance errors, etc…
8. Research credit issues as needed prior to issuing the credit.
9. Alphabetize statements
10. Check dates and dollar amount of drafting statements
and fill in draft form. Total draft form entries and statements drafting.
Make sure they both balance.
1.File Pick up request
2. Scan drivers invoices and cash & carry invoices into Doc Mountain
3. File Drivers invoices by date.
4. Organize and file daily credit transmission reports
5. Organize and file pick requests from reclamation.
6. Copy W-9 from new customer setups and forward to A/P
7. Make file folders for new customers
8. File updated paperwork in customer files
9. Pull customer files – copy paperwork for sales dept to assist requests.
10. File Completed A/R balance sheets
11. Box up Driver’s invoices for quarter
12. Box up Pick up Request by week.
13. Reprint missing invoices for monthly supplies write off
14. Fold and Mail month end statements
15. Shred old / out of date paperwork
High level experience in office administration or other related fields
Accounting degree (or pursuing) and experience
Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Strong organizational skills