Position is responsible for learning all levels of internal accounting functions to primarily focus on Accounts Receivable and assist with Accounts Payable.
1. Pull checks off of driver invoices, label with customer# & drivers discount.
2. Pull out driver’s credits and give to credit clerk.
3. Copy driver checks and total with addition tapes.
4. Verify all routes/manifests have been accounted for in A/R.
5. Post monthly credits for Cig and Merchandise rebates
6. Post Presidents Club rebates
7. Assist in correcting internal errors by issuing credits as needed for: pricing errors, allowance errors, etc
8. Research credit issues as needed prior to issuing the credit.
9. Alphabetize statements
10. Check dates and dollar amount of drafting statements and fill in draft form. Total draft form entries and statements drafting. Make sure they both balance.
1.Assist in Project Management.
2. Analyze data spreadsheets.
3. File Pick up request
4. Scan drivers invoices and cash & carry invoices into Doc Mountain
5. Organize and file daily credit transmission reports
6. Organize and file pick requests from reclamation.
7. Copy W-9 from new customer setups and forward to A/P
8. Make file folders for new customers
9. File updated paperwork in customer files
10. Pull customer files – copy paperwork for sales dept to assist requests.
11. File Completed A/R balance sheets
12. Box up Driver’s invoices for quarter
13. Box up Pick up Request by week.
14. Reprint missing invoices for monthly supplies write off
15. Fold and Mail month end statements
16. Shred old / out of date paperwork
High level experience in office administration or other related fields
Accounting degree a plus but not required
Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Strong organizational skills