Inventory Control Coordinator
June 5, 2021
M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
The Inventory Control Coordinator teams with our Inventory Control Supervisor to ensure the accuracy of the overall inventory. By maintaining the integrity of the company’s inventory, this role assists in researching any inventory discrepancies and identifies better processes to improve upon our current inventory controls. This role is vital to assist all departments to ensure we have proper inventory for daily customer orders.
· Ensures all physical inventory matches the database (AS400).
· Research inventory problems.
· Count all Tobacco and Cigarette items at month-end.
· Work with reports to identify any issues and ensure proper inventory.
· Assist in process improvement systems.
· High school diploma, G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
· Walk / stand for 8 or more hours daily
· Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
· Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight
· Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.