Our Recruitment Coordinator attracts and engages top talent while overseeing the entire life cycle of the recruitment process ranging from writing engaging job postings, thoroughly understanding hiring / staffing needs, maintain job boards, sourcing candidates, phone screenings, coordinating interviews, hiring tests, etc. This role oversees the company’s social media presence as well as attend or host job fairs. The Recruitment Coordinator is accountable for the overall hiring of top talent and innovative recruitment strategies. This role reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
· Develops, facilitates, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
· Coordinates with hiring managers to identify accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Research and execute industry recruitment standards/strategies.
· Write effective job descriptions/postings as well as oversee advertisement and screening of
· Team with HR staff to identify salary and incentive needs as well as ensure compliance with
federal, state, and local employment laws.
· Create on-site or participate in local job fairs.
· Track and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on applicants, positions, hiring speed
· Previous recruitment experience (1-2 years)
· Excellent computer / Microsoft Office skills
· Outstanding communication and written skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Socially driven, people oriented
· Flexibility, multi-tasking, process oriented
· Innovative and creative
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.