M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
Repack Order Selectors (pickers) for our 2nd Shift Operation work Sunday – Thursday starting at 11am daily. Our Repack area contains single pick candy, snacks, tobacco, cigarettes, and groceries that are picked using hand-held devices placed in totes for next day delivery.
· To pick all orders for each customer
· Follow safety and warehouse rules
· Place all product in totes neatly to reduce damages
· Use hand-held device while picking orders
· High school diploma, G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
· Must be 18 years old
· Walk / stand for 8 or more hours daily
· Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
· Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight
· Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.