To pick all warehouse products for customers each night.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick all orders
- Stack freight on pallets
- Routes picked by truck lineup.
- Must pass forklift/pallet jack test.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Maintain an error rate at or below your department’s requirements.
- This is a production job and paid by pieces picked per hour.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma , G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
- Must be able to lift over 75 pounds
- Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight.
- Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Must be able to work as a team
- Ability to operate basic warehouse equipment