Duties & Responsibilities:
- To load all orders for customers
- To follow safety and warehouse rules
- Must stack tracks so nothing is damaged
- Must keep tobacco and cigarettes on top (Warehouse)
- Responsible for scanning all cases, totes and boxes.
- Must put load lock up.
- Must report any problems to management
- Must keep area clean
- Must work as a Team
- Must cut reefers on right after the truck is loaded (freezer)
- Must Wrap stops that come off on pallets (warehouse)
- Must stack cooler/freezer on trucks that have the door offset
- Must fill out load sheets for drivers.
- Must load trucks so that stops come off in order
- Must leave room on the back for drivers (warehouse)
Production / Efficiencies
- Must be able to meet production standards
- Must meet error standards
- Must keep production at pay rate that is required
- Will be required to maintain production for one month before raise
Other Job Requirements
- Must put damage in damage area
- Will be required to help the cooler loaders and warehouse loaders